2014 – now
☁ Public Cloud Portfolio Lead
Winner of the 2018 Vodafone Cloud Pioneer Award.
Maximising the potential of Vodafone’s Hybrid Cloud portfolio of products, customer ready solutions and professional services, by combining different offerings and leveraging partner alliances to increase business value, so that the agile and digital ambitions of enterprise customers can be fully realised:
- Responsible for the P&L – develop business cases, shape propositions, create vision and roadmap, formulate go-to-market and define partnerships
- Accountable across all stages of the lifecycle for Public Clouds portfolio (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud) and Hybrid Cloud management and brokerage tools portfolio.
- Created and orchestrated go-to-market strategies and adoption journeys for cloud products – successfully enabled major propositions including partner alliance start up, portfolio strategy, sales enablement, involvement in strategic customer conversations, stakeholder’s management and internal and external messaging (social, web pages, blog posts, events and analyst).
- Driving the definition of customer ready propositions which leverage Cloud, IoT, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SDN and connectivity.
- Created from scratch and delivered Vodafone Cloud Assessment proposition as the fastest Vodafone programme ever in only six weeks – a way to deliver insights about the health of a customer cloud estate: costs, security and governance.
- Lead the effort on alliance partnerships – established new and innovative partnerships, as well as increased opportunities with existing partners
- Ensured clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process by leading strategic conversations and workshops and by supporting RFIs/RFQs
- Collaborated closely and motivated product and engineering teams, sales organisation, analysts and strategic client accounts to link learnings to product strategy, development and pricing.
- Motivated and inspired all levels of the development and operations team, so that we build and operate beautiful and useful products together.
Passionate for evangelising cutting-edge technologies (IoT, AI, blockchain) and an advocate of Cloud, DevOps and Agile as enablers for digital transformation.
Solid communication skills with the ability to be both a strong writer and a dynamic public speaker (audiences up to 400).
☁ Cloud Marketing and Communications Manager & Evangelist, Cloud Centre of Excellence
Orchestrated Vodafone’s five-year global Cloud transformation strategy and three-year Local Market strategy by engaging with Vodafone C-suite and senior stakeholders and by understanding market demand and customer needs.
Successfully lead the go-to-market strategy and execution of the CloudStore, Vodafone’s multi-cloud management product for enabling a Cloud First choice, by developing an innovative internal communications strategy for 25 markets worldwide:
- Created the strategic marketing and communications plan and lead a talented team for execution
- Created effective and innovative campaigns and events via multiple channels to inform, engage and align global audiences on:
- Vodafone’s transformational journey towards the Cloud
- positioning and launching the CloudStore, successfully increasing adoption
- Reached 20% of total worldwide employees with training programme, videos and live webinars broadcast via L&D platform
- Engaged 1000+ active employees on Cloud via organic reach on enterprise #social platform Yammer
Brought regular industry and product insights into internal stakeholders, to ensure Vodafone leadership in the Cloud industry could regularly improve.
Proactive as an Ambassador within the Technology Discover Programme, supporting new graduates.