2014 – now
☁ Public Cloud Portfolio Lead, Vodafone Business
One of the ten mentors selected out of 120k employees worldwide to help start-ups in the #BrightSparks programme run by Vodafone and Oxford University Innovation.
Winner of the 2018 Vodafone Cloud Pioneer Award.
Maximising the potential of Vodafone’s Hybrid Cloud portfolio of products, customer ready solutions and professional services, by combining different offerings and leveraging partner alliances to increase business value, so that the agile and digital ambitions of enterprise customers can be fully realised:
- Responsible for the multi-cloud management platform work stream and commercial proposition under the IBM-Vodafone joint venture.
- Successfully launched into multiple geographies value add propositions for two major public clouds during FY18-19. These included the customer success and support strategy planning elements.
- Leader of a talented team – we programmatically drive business development and product strategic roadmaps
- Accountable across all stages of the lifecycle – I look after Vodafone’s worldwide Public Cloud portfolio (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud) and multi-cloud management and brokerage tools portfolio.
- Responsible for product P&L – develop business cases, shape propositions, create vision and roadmap, define and manage partnerships.
- Commercial model – extensive experience in creating commercial roadmaps, forming pricing strategy and setting and achieving revenue targets.
- Go-to-market strategy – accountable for the planning through to execution of the go-to-market strategy. Demonstrated successful track record of leading teams and taking products to market.
- Embedded in the sales cycle – working alongside the sales team to drive customer acquisition, including attending and assisting in day-to-day sales activities and supporting strategic sales pursuits. Experience with growing senior executive client relationships.
- Work closely with product team – building product vision and roadmaps, by leveraging Cloud, IoT, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, connectivity products including SDN, and translating that into commercial and business value for potential clients.
- Alliance partnership opportunities – search and grow investment and partnership opportunities, as well as nurturing existing ones.
Passionate for evangelising innovation and cutting-edge technologies (IoT, AI, blockchain) and an advocate of Cloud, DevOps and Agile as enablers for digital transformation. Solid communication skills with the ability to be both a strong writer and a dynamic public speaker (audiences up to 400).
☁ Cloud Marketing and Communications Manager & Evangelist, Cloud Centre of Excellence
Orchestrated Vodafone’s five-year global Cloud transformation strategy and three-year Local Market strategy by engaging with Vodafone C-suite and senior stakeholders and by understanding market demand and customer needs.
Successfully lead the go-to-market strategy and execution of the CloudStore, Vodafone’s multi-cloud management product for enabling a Cloud First choice, by developing an innovative internal communications strategy for 25 markets worldwide:
- Created the strategic marketing and communications plan and lead a talented team for execution
- Created effective and innovative campaigns and events via multiple channels to inform, engage and align global audiences on:
- Vodafone’s transformational journey towards the Cloud
- positioning and launching the CloudStore, successfully increasing adoption
- Reached 20% of total worldwide employees with training programme, videos and live webinars broadcast via L&D platform
- Engaged 1000+ active employees on Cloud via organic reach on enterprise #social platform Yammer
Brought regular industry and product insights into internal stakeholders, to ensure Vodafone leadership in the Cloud industry could regularly improve.
Proactive as an Ambassador within the Technology Discover Programme, supporting new graduates.