2014 – now
☁ Hybrid Cloud Portfolio Lead
Maximising the potential of Vodafone’s Hybrid Cloud portfolio of products and professional services, by combining different offerings to increase business value, so that the agile and digital ambitions of enterprise customers can be fully realised:
- Winner of the 2018 Vodafone Cloud Pioneer Award.
- Created and orchestrated go-to-market strategies and adoption journeys for cloud products – successfully enabled major proposition in January 2018, including partner alliance start up, portfolio strategy, sales enablement, involvement in strategic customer conversations, stakeholder’s management and internal and external messaging (social, web pages, events and analyst).
- Driving the definition of Vodafone Solution Accelerators, customer ready reference architectures which include Cloud, IoT, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SDN and connectivity.
- Created and delivered Vodafone Cloud Assessment proposition as the fastest Vodafone programme ever in only six weeks – a way to deliver insights about the health of a customer cloud estate: costs, security and governance.
- Lead the effort on alliance partnerships – established new and innovative partnerships, as well as increased opportunities with existing partners
- Participated in pre-sales motion by leading strategic customer conversations, creating and running workshops and answering RFIs/RFQs
- Accountable across all stages of the lifecycle for Public Clouds portfolio (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud) and Hybrid Cloud management and brokerage tools portfolio.
- Responsible for the P&L – develop business cases, shape propositions, create vision and roadmap, formulate go-to-market and define partnerships
- Collaborated closely with product and engineering teams, sales organisation, analysts and strategic client accounts to link learnings to product strategy, development and pricing.
- Motivated and inspired all levels of the development and operations team, so that we build and operate beautiful and useful products together.
- Passionate for evangelising all about Cloud, DevOps and Agile as disruptors for digital transformation.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to be both a strong writer and a dynamic public speaker (audiences up to 400). Experienced in booth manning.
☁ Cloud Marketing and Communications Manager & Evangelist, Cloud Centre of Excellence
Orchestrated Vodafone’s five-year global Cloud transformation strategy and three-year Local Market strategy by engaging with Vodafone C-suite and senior stakeholders and by understanding market demand and customer needs.
Successfully lead the go-to-market strategy and execution of the CloudStore, Vodafone’s multi-cloud management product for enabling a Cloud First choice, by developing an innovative internal communications strategy for 25 markets worldwide:
- Created the strategic marketing and communications plan and lead a talented team for execution
- Created effective and innovative campaigns and events via multiple channels to inform, engage and align global audiences on:
- Vodafone’s transformational journey towards the Cloud
- positioning and launching the CloudStore, successfully increasing adoption
- Reached 20% of total worldwide employees with training programme, videos and live webinars broadcast via L&D platform
- Engaged 1000+ active employees on Cloud via organic reach on enterprise #social platform Yammer
Brought regular industry and product insights into internal stakeholders, to ensure Vodafone leadership in the Cloud industry could regularly improve.
Proactive as an Ambassador within the Technology Discover Programme, supporting new graduates.