2005 – 2014
☁ Cloud Delivery Executive (2012 – 2014) || Senior Technical Account Manager (2007 – 2012)
Established Cloud Support and Service Delivery division for Office 365 and Azure, as the company’s premier SME in Italy.
Launched and managed in a delivery role Cloud Enterprise support services (Cloud Vantage), including evaluation of initial business risk and value analysis. Built strong C-level relationships with existing and potential clients to drive Cloud adoption and defined future requirements for strategy planning:
- Mentored and coached teams of Cloud Vantage account managers and technical support.
- Planned and executed successful go-to-market strategy for Microsoft Cloud Vantage in new territory Italy:
- Achieved 250% of new client revenue target in FY2013; secured large private and government enterprise contracts.
- Reached new customer and overall revenue targets for FY2014 within first eight months of programme launch.
- Renewed 100% of customer contracts year-on-year since 2008.
- Successfully managed and delivered Cloud Enterprise support services and on premise Premier support contracts.
- Garnered a five-star satisfaction rating from 97% of clients in an independent survey, for seven consecutive years.
- Reduced technical incidents by 38% across all clients in one year through proactive engagement, coupled with deployment of appropriate resources within customers’ timelines.
- Winner of Microsoft’s Client Customer Satisfaction in EMEA Enterprise Services award, 2010.
Formulated and delivered Enterprise Project Management for Female Managers seminars, in collaboration with Microsoft’s Futuro@IFemminile to live and webcast audiences. Promoted Microsoft to postgraduate university students at many global recruitment events.
Business Manager, Microsoft TV (2005 – 2007)
Launched an Italian division for Microsoft’s internet protocol television software; designed and delivered a business and marketing plan and built a team of 30 to support local deployments. Engaged with content providers, application developers and the company’s EMEA business managers to plan new products and services, and drive partner engagement programmes. Coordinated attendance at global industry exhibition and fairs.
- Sales attainments: 200% in year 2005 – generated $1.5M licence and $5M service revenues in year one; successfully deployed working services for the two largest telecommunications companies in Italy.